Singing sisters at Sidmouth hotel
- Credit: Archant
Singing sisters who found fame on ITV’s The X-Factor are coming to a Sidmouth hotel.
Mia and the Moon, will be playing a double bill with Irish singer-songwriter Andy White at the Bedford Hotel next Sunday (February 10).
The folky siblings followed their parents into the industry, with their father performing with the likes Dolly Parton and their mother a lyricist.
Mary-Anne and Laura, the enthusiastic duo, said: “Who knows, the next time we are performing in Devon, it might be with a number one album – and maybe even some t-shirts!”
Tickets (£12) are available from the box office on 01395 513047 and the bands will start at 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
The gig is the first in a fortnightly series at the hotel.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 8 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 9 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 10 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom