Two theatre groups will present six plays over two nights in Axminster
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Two theatre groups will be performing six plays over two nights in Axminster.
Theatre-goers have the opportunity to see six plays in Axminster this month.
Axminster Drama Club (ADC) is hosting a one-act play festival over two nights at the Guildhall in the town, with three different plays being staged each night.
The club and its youth section (ADC Youth) will be performing four of the plays and Ottery Community Theatre (OCT) will be performing two.
The running order for the festival, will be ADC Youth presenting I Believe in Angels, ADC performing The Quiz and OCT staging Fairy Tale Ending on Friday, July 19,
You may also want to watch:
These will be followed on Saturday, July 20, with ADC Youth's production of Big Bad and Little Red, ADC's staging of Dead Spot and OCT's performance of Clue Who?
Many of the plays have been written by East Devon playwrights.
- 1 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 2 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 3 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 4 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 5 Return to online meetings thanks to progressive alliance
- 6 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 7 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 8 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 9 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 10 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
Tickets are on sale at Archway Bookshop, in Church Street, Axminster, or online at www.ticketsource.co.uk/axminster-drama-club
For those wanting to attend on both nights, there is a special offer of £10 per ticket, or £7.50 for just one night.