Successful supper shows return to Sidmouth
Masquerade stages one act plays after sausage and mash supper for FORCE
THE popular combination of Sausage and Mash suppers and one act plays returns this November, courtesy of Masquerade drama group.
Ken Davies and Ray Pickworth are busy selling tickets for their fourth presentation in this format, which this year features Alan Ayckbourn’s Drinking Companions and a comedy by Diana Raffle called Stop and Run.
The previous three shows have raised more than �9,000 for the cancer charity FORCE.
The suppers and shows will take place at Tipton St John community hall on Friday, November 12 and Saturday, November 13 and at St Francis Hall, Woolbrook, on Friday, November 26 and Saturday November 27.
You may also want to watch:
Supper is served first at 7pm sharp and tickets are �11, available from Ken on (01395) 568578.
Ken said: “As usual Ray Pickworth has hand-picked his experienced cast. Our audiences are encouraged to make up a party, bring their own drinks and glasses and have a good night’s entertainment while supporting a worthwhile cause.”
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 6 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 7 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 8 Demand for properties in Sidmouth is high as South West becomes more desirable
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
Most friends of the group, as well as parties from other social and theatrical groups, have already booked.
An alternative menu for vegetarians is available on request at the time of booking.