Tickets for 42nd Street on sale at Sidmouth’s Manor Pavilion
- Credit: Archant
Theatregoers do not have long to wait for the next Sidmouth Musical Theatre show - as tickets for 42nd Street go on sale next week.
A fabulous ‘all singing, all dancing’ performance is promised in this story of chorus girl Peggy Sawyer, who gets her big break when the established star breaks her ankle. Performances will take place in The Manor Pavilion Theatre from Saturday, April 15, to Saturday, April 22, at 7.45pm, with a matinee at 2.30pm on Saturday, April 22. There will be no show on Easter Sunday.
The production is directed by David Finlay, with Jeremy Rawlings as musical director and Vicky Evans in charge of the choreography.
It will feature numbers, including Lullaby of Broadway and We’re in the Money.
A cast of 35 includes Heather Cook, Debbie Broome, Nigel Broome, Matt Colson, Anita Tipping, Nick Parish, Tim Landy, Samantha Morris, Selwyn Kussman and Geoffrey Ward.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £16 and are on sale from the theatre box office or call 01395 514413.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat