Tipton offers alternative to fireworks and tar barrels
Sausage and Mash supper tickets still available for Tipton St John evenings
TICKETS are still available at Tipton St.John for Friday, November 4 and Saturday, November 5’s Sausage and Mash suppers and one-act plays organised by Masquerade founders Ken Davis and Ray Pickworth.
In aid of FORCE cancer charity, tickets are �11 from Ken on (01395) 568578.
Say Something Happened by Alan Bennett, is a highly ironic look at patronizing bureaucracy and Mantrap, by Paul Reakes, is a tense thriller that keeps you guessing until the final curtain.
So if you are not into fireworks or tar barrel running, Masquerade’s alternative at Tipton St John hall could be just the night out you need.
You may also want to watch:
Supper starts at 7pm prompt and you are asked to take drink and glasses along.
Two more sausage and mash evenings planned in late November at St Francis hall, Woolbrook, are almost sell-outs.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 6 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Sidmouth Girls Rugby