Met office weather warning for fog TONIGHT
- Credit: Met Office
A weather warning has been issued for East Devon as dense fog looks set to engulf the county.
The Met Office warning runs from 5 pm tonight (January 13) to noon tomorrow.
"Dense fog patches likely to cause some travel disruption overnight and during the morning," said the warning.
People could expect 'slower journey times with delays to bus and train services possible', they added, as well as a chance of delays or cancellations to flights.
"Any remaining cloud will clear this evening to leave a dry night with clear skies, It will turn cold and frosty by morning, with some patchy fog developing in places."
.A frosty start this morning with some patchy fog," the forecaster added.
"The fog will slowly lift and clear mid-morning onwards, leaving a fine and sunny afternoon across the region."
- 1 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 2 School steps up safety at road crossing areas
- 3 Fire training exercise at Newton Poppleford
- 4 Managing the woodland at the Knapp in Sidmouth
- 5 Cash grant offer to Sidmouth youth support groups
- 6 New police station will help address challenges in keeping residents safe
- 7 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 8 'Good news - a new restaurant in Sidmouth!'
- 9 Students step out on Woodbury in their Ten Tors training
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
Temperatures could reach 9C.