Met office weather warning for fog TONIGHT
- Credit: Met Office
A weather warning has been issued for East Devon as dense fog looks set to engulf the county.
The Met Office warning runs from 5 pm tonight (January 13) to noon tomorrow.
"Dense fog patches likely to cause some travel disruption overnight and during the morning," said the warning.
People could expect 'slower journey times with delays to bus and train services possible', they added, as well as a chance of delays or cancellations to flights.
"Any remaining cloud will clear this evening to leave a dry night with clear skies, It will turn cold and frosty by morning, with some patchy fog developing in places."
.A frosty start this morning with some patchy fog," the forecaster added.
"The fog will slowly lift and clear mid-morning onwards, leaving a fine and sunny afternoon across the region."
- 1 Delays on Sidmouth road for Devon County Show
- 2 Despite the recent heatwave, Devon County Council is on course to beat climate change targets
- 3 Man in court accused of torching Ottery woman's car
- 4 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 5 Play abour real life leaves audience filled with feel good laughter
- 6 With your help, a range of new laws will help us all
- 7 Circus proposed for Sidmouth next year
- 8 Folk Festival gears up to bring Sidmouth to life with music
- 9 Preparations begin in earnest for Folk Festival
- 10 Jubilee social evening engendered much interest, conversation and questions
Temperatures could reach 9C.