The King’s School prom 2019: students arrive in style
- Credit: Archant
‘Kings’ and queens of the prom. Year 11 students from The King’s School Ottery celebrate their prom in style. (Gallery 1 of 3).
Celebrations and jubilations as Ottery students enjoyed a night of fun and relaxation after completing their exams.
Students from The King's School were dressed in their finest dresses and suits as they travelled in style to prom at Woodbury Park.
Among the modes of transport were tractors, vintage vehicles, sports cars and even a tandem bike.
Headteacher Rob Gammon said the evening was a 'wonderful celebration' for the Year 11 students to relax after a busy and successful year.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Gammon said: "We have seen this group of young people through some of the most important years of their lives so far and we have seen them grow into confident and articulate students who have contributed so much to the life of the school. We are very proud of them and look forward to celebrating with their examinations results with them in August and welcoming a large number back into the Sixth Form."
Pictures: Alex Walton Photography.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National